For the COVID-19 epidemic, the world has tightened social distancing arrangements, further restrictive measures, and reduced social contacts, so Zoom online learning has been added. Each session costs HK$300 for 40 minutes.
- You must bring your own computer or mobile phone that can use the Zoom program for online learning. The bigger the display, the better and adjust the speaker sound to medium or loud.
- Zoom supports devices: Windows, Mac, tablets (iPad, Android), smart phones (iPhone / Android).
- Please install the ZOOM software ( https://zoom.us/download ) or download it from the mobile App Store or Google Play.
- Click "Join a meeting", enter the meeting ID, password and name, and then click "Join". Waiting to start learning.
- Stable Wifi (Because online learning will use a lot of data, avoid using mobile phone data).
- If you use a mobile phone Zoom, please let the mobile phone have enough power.
- Please wear neat clothes to participate in online learning.
- Please arrange a relatively quiet and safe place with a size of 2 meters by 2 meters.
- Please log in and wait 10 minutes before learning.
- After logging in, you need to turn on the video, set the microphone to mute, and wait for instructions.
- After logging in, the virtual background function can be used to protect privacy. During the process, please do not constantly change the virtual background and students must ensure that the use of the virtual background will not hinder their appearance.
- You need to face the camera while learning, and conduct online learning in a private place without interference.
- You should pay attention to your physical condition. If you feel unwell, you should not reluctantly study, and you should consider whether it is suitable to participate. If in doubt, please consult your doctor.
During the process:
- If you want to ask a question, please press the "raise hand" button and wait for instructions.
- When speaking, press to unmute and speak clearly.
- If you go offline suddenly, you can rejoin the study until the tutor announces that the study is over, you can go offline.
- If you have any learning content you don’t understand, you can record it first and then check it.
- Anyone who observes that the health of the students is not suitable for learning at any time has the right to refuse to let them participate in order to ensure safety.
- If you do not observe discipline or conduct harassment or annoyance, you have the right to refuse to let them continue to participate. The paid fees are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise specified, all activities will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
Information and privacy security guidelines:
- To protect privacy and copyright, please refrain from photography, recording or video recording.
- Please do not use other functions or other applications during the process, so as not to affect the overall fluency.
- To ensure network security, please use the latest version of the software, update the security software regularly, and do not click on any suspicious links.